We are dedicated to providing you with reliable transportation. We own all of our vehicles, so you know you’re receiving the safest ride possible. We have a rigorous comprehensive maintenance program, which exceeds State and Federal Regulations. We employ ASE-certified mechanics which allows us to keep a very high standard in our vehicle maintenance department.
Peace of Mind
When booking with Mari Transportation, you can rest assured that the vehicle you come to inspect will be the exact vehicle used for your trip. We treat every trip, tour or person as our partner. If you have any questions about any of our vehicles, please do not hesitate to reach out to us. We look forward to partnering with you on your next charter or tour.
All of our wheelchair accessible school buses are annually inspected by the Michigan State Police Motor Carrier Division, Federal Motor Carrier, and are MDOT-certified. Our drivers are also certified and exceed state and federal regulations. You can rest assured that your students will be in the hands of a uniformed professional, who understands their needs and expectations.
- Our public address system allows you to easily make announcements.
- ADA compliant buses available upon request.
- Tinted glass all around the bus keeps the sun’s glare off of your face.
- Our AM/FM/CD/DVD Audio/Video system can be set to your liking.
Our motor coach options allow for up to 56 passengers. You don’t even need to account for room for your luggage or equipment! Our huge storage bays are located under the bus and there are no additional baggage fees! There’s even extra storage under each seat, and above each aisle way. Sit back and enjoy your ride in our luxury motor coach’s reclining seats.
- Equipped with on-board and extremely clean restrooms.
- Functioning front and rear heating and cooling systems.
- No middle seat allows for plenty of leg room!
Available after March 2018